The Best Cookie You’ll Ever Have!
Hungry Bear Cookies has been satisfying the sweet tooth of Central California for nearly 30 years. Ever since our first batch of cookies came out of the oven, we’ve firmly believed in using only the freshest natural ingredients in all of our original recipes. Do you like to eat your cookie dough raw? We use pasteruized egges, making raw cookie dough a safe option.
Today, Hungry Bear Cookies operates two retail stores in the Fresno/Clovis area. Our frozen cookie dough is one of the most popular fundraising items for schools and non-profit organizations in Central California.
Hungry Bear Cookies—The Best Cookie You Will Ever Have!
Deryl Bear bakes his first batch of cookies. The quest for The Perfect Cookie begins!
Deryl’s coworker asks “Have you ever thought of marketing your cookies?” Hungry Bear Cookies is born!
On a visit to the local library, Deryl comes across a book titled “Me and the Bears” by Robert Bright. The illustrations within would serve as the inspiration for the theme of Hungry Bear Cookies.
1983—The first Hungry Bear Cookie store opens at Fig Garden Village in Fresno
1999—Hungry Bear Sales is created. This subsidiary of Hungry Bear Cookies sells frozen cookie dough through retail outlets. Today, schools and non-profit organizations sell Hungry Bear Cookie dough for fundraisers.
Our fundraising is focused on the schools in the Central Valley to fill in the gaps of budget shortages that can affect classroom education and/or after school activities. We can also assist with focus groups such as churches, clubs, sporting leagues, community service groups and charities
Now your participants can earn prizes! Individual Reps in your area will design the perfect program to fit your needs. Incentive programs are available for larger groups. Leave us a message and we will put you in touch with a sales rep in your area.
Linda Fry – 559-284-1777
Lisa DeBenedetto – 559-352-0447
Hungry Bear Sales is located in the San Joaquin Valley with our office at 1300 W Shaw Ave., Suite 1B, Fresno, CA. We service the Central Valley from Bakersfield to Modesto, California.
3 lbs. for $17.00 retail, $6.80 profit per sale
- Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Peanut Butter
- Sugar Dream
- Variety Pack 1 – 1 lb Chocolate Chip, 1 lb Oatmeal Raisin, 1 lb Sugar Dream
- Variety Pack 2 – 1 lb Macademia White Chocolate, 1 lb Oatmeal Choc Chip, 1 lb Sugar Dream
Easy To Run:
1. Collect Orders and Money for a Short Period of Time
2. Tally Orders on Forms Provided by Sales Representative
3. Phone or Email Totals to Sales Representative
4. Have Payment Ready Day of Cookie Dough Delivery
Note: Product is shipped in whole cases only (35 case minimum to receive free freight in Fresno County, 50 case minimum outside Fresno County)
- Made locally at Wawona Foods in Clovis, great name recognition, quality ingredients
- No money up front
- No sales tax
- Free sales aids: parent letter (English & Spanish), brochure, money envelope, product bags
- Great Packaging: 3 one lb rolls in a heat sealed bag, easier to store, can buy variety of flavors with a single purchase.
- Only 6 items, one price, 40% or $6.80 profit per item sold
Hungry Bear Order Form
Hungry Bear Campaign Plan
Or fill out the form below.
© 2017 Hungry Bear Fundraising. All rights reserved. | Food Safety, Quality and Service Commitment